Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Want to play catch . . . up?

Goodness, Gracious!  It's been a crazy, busy whirlwind these past several months!  I am finally back to work in my studio and it feels good!  But before I post any new projects I need to catch up on a couple of really fun ones that I did this past summer.  The first one is a wedding necklace that my friend, Paula, asked me to make.  It is so sweet!  It shows the bride and groom's initials and their "established" date - the date of their wedding!  This is a really fun 3-piece charm collection that hangs nicely and will be a lovely reminder for the bride of their special day.


The next one was requested by Vanessa.  This is a mother's necklace that includes the receiver's boys' names and a circle love charm with a precious pearl.  It is timeless and classy!


Stay tuned . . . I hope to be posting all kinds of goodies in the coming weeks!

No comments: