Monday, December 17, 2012

Personalized Christmas Presents

I've been busy in my studio!  I love it!  The Christmas music is playing and I'm busy at my workbench.  I am so grateful for the work that I've had this year!  I have really enjoyed working with all of my customers and making special gifts for them to give this Christmas.  I am working hard to be able to purchase some new tools, so stay tuned to see what I make!  Here are a few more projects that I've done this past week:


Above, silver hearts for Dave's girls.  I included aurora borealis Swarovski crystals for a touch of sparkle.  Below, silver hearts for Valerie to give.  These hearts have the Swarovski birthstone crystals for February, August, October, and May.


The following two are for Carleen to give:




Here's one for Jacob to give.  This is the front:


And this is the back with a special date to remember!


And here's one for Steve to give his lovely wife for Christmas:


And these are for my Mom!  She came to visit last week and loved this "Simplify" bracelet.  I re-wired it for her with beautiful gemstones which include: citrine, blue kyanite, smoky quartz, labradorite, ruby, peruvian blue opal, aquamarine, and hessonite garnet.

 

Does this one look familiar?  I made it for my Mom as a Christmas present, but used it as a sample in the show I did at the school.  Here, I've added a white coin pearl and a Swarovski crystal to give it a little sparkle and class.  But, it's a surprise!  No peeking, Mom!



No comments: