Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Custom Personalized Jewelry for Christmas!

I love making custom meaningful jewelry.  It is one of my favorite things!  I get to help people celebrate special moments and even major milestones in their lives.  It is such a joy to me!  Occasionally, I get to be a part of something really cool.  Take Paige, for example.  Paige's mom contacted me about making her something to show her how proud her parents are of her and how much they love her.  I don't know Paige's whole story, but I get the feeling she's pretty awesome!  Here is Paige's pendant:


The back has a secret message:


And here's one of Amy's gifts to give this year: 


Karen asked me to make this special necklace for her daughter.  Our church has a wonderful program for the girls ages 12 - 18 called Personal Progress that focuses on teaching 8 essential values.  This necklace has all 8 of the values plus their colors represented in Swarovski crystal.


1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi Chanalin!
Sorry to just now be getting back to your site. I'm Paige's mom and she loves the necklace. Never takes it off! I have a friend I'm directing to your site for possible jewelry for her upcoming wedding. I also want to order myself something soon.
Thanks!
Mel