Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hammered Copper Initial Pendants and Mother's Necklace


Here are some more necklaces I made at Christmastime. I just love it when someone finds my blog on the web and commissions me to make custom pieces for them! The top shot is for James, who had me make these lovely copper hammered initial pendant necklaces for his 4 girls. James was the nicest man to work with. It was as though he had been in my studio a hundred times and knew just what questions to ask. This was a really fun project to work on and I hope his girls just love their personal necklaces.

The second one was for Derrick, who wanted something sparkly and special for his wife. It includes all five of their boys names and enough Swarovski crystals to shine to the moon and back. This was also a great collaboration and I really enjoyed making this piece.

No comments: