Monday, January 10, 2011

Chan's EXCELLENT Adventure

So, the Gem Faire came to town a couple of weeks ago. This is the same Gem Faire that I usually visit in Salt Lake, but it came to Costa Mesa! Our Saturday schedule has been really crazy lately and I didn't think I could possibly go, but I made arrangements to sneak away for a couple of hours to get some badly needed supplies. I even made it there and back without the GPS!! (Even ran into my dad who was in town on a visit!) As usual, I walked away with a little bit more than I needed, plenty to get some creative juices flowing. These amazing stones from left to right are: labradorite cabochons, moss aquamarine cubes, moss aquamarine rondells, faceted ruby rondells, labradorite coins, and two lovely strands of pyrite to add a bit (more) of sparkle! Wow, am I excited to have some time to play around with these! I have a couple of designs already in mind. We'll just have to see what evolves!

No comments: