Monday, August 10, 2009

Ashley's Wedding Pendant

Here's a necklace that I did for my cousin, Ashley's bridal shower. She and David are getting married and I am very excited to help them celebrate their new life together. I have made several of these pendants for various purposes. I made some as teacher gifts back in May, the front said "thank you." I made one for Zoe's soccer coach. The front said "coach" and the back said "go knights!" This is a versatile little piece that looks great plain, with no writing, yet can fit all kinds of stuff in the heart, like a child's name or the word HOPE, great word, by the way. It also looks great layered with other jewelry.
Here's the back view with Ashley's wedding date. This size lettering is small enough to put a good, solid message on the back. It's kind of like a secret, that not everybody sees unless you want them to!

No comments: