Sunday, September 7, 2008

ID Bracelet - Who Are You?



Been stamping a bit lately. The thing I like about stamping is that it is so immediate. No waiting 12 hours for the kiln to cool down. I can just sit down for 20 minutes (OK, so maybe it takes a bit more time than that) or so and work on a project and clean it up fast when it's time to move on to the next thing. I love, love, love the glass. But it just takes sooooo long. Silver stamping has been a fun distraction until more time opens up for glass. This is a photo of my ID Bracelet. I stamped out all the hats I wear, all my titles, or ways I describe myself. Here we have: daughter, eternal companion, lover, conservaionist, recycling freak, artist, mother, tree hugger, friend, hiking fool, sister, superhero. My friend, Tawny, pointed out that I'm missing a few. I'll just have to keep adding on . . .

No comments: